crowd problem.... please help!!!

Patman

Hey guys, I have an annoying problem with the PC version of mvp 2004. I think it's a crowd problem. During dynasty games the only empty seats are in the lower bowl part of the stadium. In over 50 games played I haven't seen any 2d crowd seats empty. C'mon! I played at many AA stadiums and all the "upper stadium" seats were all filled when there were like 200 empty seats in the lower bowl. How do I know this is a "bug" ?? I also have the XBOX version and there are plenty of empty seats everywhere in the stadiums and I can definatly hear the difference when the Stadium is half empty or sold out..... something I can't hear in my PC version. What's wrong with my game??? I have posted a pic of my problem so you can see what I'm talking about.

P.S I have the latest drivers for my video card (cat. 4.5) and the 1.2 patch installed,

SNAG-0007.jpg

Ok thanks for trying to help me five, I've looked in the options and the only crowd options were: 3D crowd density (for how many 3d seats/3d crowd you want to have) and Display crowd (turning this off removes all the crowd from the stadium) so I haven't been able to fix my problem...yet :cry:

Archived