Anyone know how to use BigGUI to install CTS/Themes?

freudianslip

I keep seeing these really great CTS mods and Themes. Unfortunately, I just don't know how to use BigGUI program in order to install these items.

Can anyone provide step-by-step instructions as to how to use these beautiful mods? If not, can you point me in the right direction as to where I could get some useful info?

Thanks...

You can download my 2X Roy Halladay or 2X Hideki Matsui from the downloads section. It gives detailed instructions of how to backup the original file as well as install the file. It also includes the bigGUI.exe program.

1. Extract all files from the .zip file onto your desktop

2. Open bigGUI.exe

3. In bigGUI.exe, click File --> Open and navigate your way to

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datafrontend Once in this folder, click on

bkgnds.big

4. With bkgnds.big open, scroll down until you see a file named 58bd.fsh This is the

original CTS screen. With it highlighted, click Edit --> Export and then save it to

My Documents. You have now backed up your origal CTS screen. Please do not delete it.

If you wish, you can move it to a safer place on your computer.

5. With bkgnds.big open, click Edit --> Import and then find the file 58bd.fsh on your

desktop. Click on it then hit open. It will ask you if you wish to overwite the standard

file. Click yes.

6. Now close bigGUI.exe and run MVP Baseball 2005

7. You're done! Enjoy the game.

Archived