has anybody noticed this bug?

fenominon

I'm almost as deep into my first dynasty season as the real life MLB. I play on all star with tuning tweaks. i play with the cubs and so far sosa has almost 20 hr. here's the bug....

i've recieved 3 emails in my inbox saying that there were 3 other players to hit 10 hr's first (this is after sosa has already hit his 17th and 18th) and everytime it claims that this player is the league leader. what's the deal? has anyone else noticed this?

ya i think that runner on 3rd bug hit me earlier today too, i had a runner on 2nd and 3rd with 2 out and i hit a single to left. I had the runner from 3rd on his way home and just as he was about to step on the plate he turned around and went back. luckily i made it back safely to all the bases without an out but i was pissed...

i've recieved 3 emails in my inbox saying that there were 3 other players to hit 10 hr's first (this is after sosa has already hit his 17th and 18th) and everytime it claims that this player is the league leader. what's the deal? has anyone else noticed this?

Yup, it's just an annoyance, it also will start doing it everytime a player gets to 30 HRs... what's really funny is the day I got a player to 30HR, there were 2 emails, one saying that my guy was leading the league with 30 and that some other player was now leading the league with 10 HR! Go figure...

Guest Deznuts

The programmers must have just made a bunch of automated emails for league leaders without assuming that human players would have way more homers at the given time.

• 1 year later...

I have this problem too. It's ridiculous! What the heck is even the point of the MVP inbox? I don't need to be told everyday that the Mets want to trade Pedro. I only need to be told once, I'm not a moron. Nor do I need to know who "leads the league" with 20 HRs when I already have a guy with 78 on my team. They should have created an inbox spam filter that you can turn on so we don't get crud like this.

Archived