Tigers CTS

statelizard

Here is a Tigers CTS, that i made, installation instructions are in the readme, it should be available to download soon, i.e. as soon as i upload it and it's posted. This is my first mod that i've ever released so don't be too harsh. I just see a lot of tigs fans on here and i feel your pain, so here's a little something until someone gets around to doing a comerica park mod. I'll be working on a theme for the rest of the backgrounds as well, but for now here is this. Enjoy.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/authoriowa/album?.dir=/b948

Here is the second installation of this set it's a work in progress and more screens will be added as it continues. Eventually there will be more legends, more current players and what not. The goal is to customize all of the screens in the game with a Tigers Theme while making the images make sense with the page that they are shown on.

You can view the new shots here. It will be in the DL section as soon as it clears.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/authoriowa/album?.dir=b948

i know about comerica, i've been trying to figure out oedit, but i just get so frustrated and everything i have done i'm just like screw it. Then like 2 days later i go back and try to figure it out. I think that i might finally have some free time this weekend, before finals and what not, to sit down and start really learing it and then have my hand at Comerica. The screens i've been working on, finding pics isn't really the problem. It's more finding time and high res pics.

I'm glad that extra innings blocked out the game today, i listened on the radio and it seemed like we played like absolute crap.

Oh yeah i almost forgot. Once llmac and those guys get their rosters set up relatively close to done, i'll also have a comprehensive photo set for the tigers ready to go. I have most of it now, just waiting on some of the new photos to go up and then for the roster set to be finished up so i have to right photo ID's

Looking forward to Comerica! Is it possible to make all of the needed

mods? I'd assume you can't relocate the pens. The fence and the

infield dirt are the main issues, don't ya think? Make sure you do your

pics in hi-res! Good luck and please hurry!

Don't forget DEANO in your portrait pack, ya never know he might

be playing in the near future! How about the minors?

Your Tigers CTS is sweet, do ya take requests? TRAM, GIBBY &

THE BIG WHEEL then & now (1984/ 2005). Don't forget "SPARKY"!

I'm assuming that it will be possible to do the pens, i'm really not sure though. Like i said i'm having a heck of a time figuring out Oedit, the ads and what not aren't a problem, i can do the photoshop stuff pretty easily. It's figuring out Oedit that may be the problem. At some time during the season, god i hope before the AS break, hopefully much sooner, i'll have it figured out and get Comerica out.

The photo set will include the minors, like i said though i'm not going to put it out until llmac & hyypo roster are out and the minors have been assigned a semi-permanent ID. Hopefully by then i'll be able get the players in the minors with their current clubs headshot.

The CTS i'm actually working on right now. Tram, Gibby, and all of the old timers i'm hoping to incorporate into it. It's just a matter of finding shots of them that are big and clear enough from their playing days.

It's funny you mention Sparky, i thought was going to get my throat slit the other day. I was talking to a guy about how much i liked Sparky and he just went nuts. I was like chill dude, within the Tigers group there seems to be a division on the issue of Sparky. Personally i always liked the guy, that's who i grew up watching manage the tigs.

Oh and if you guys haven't gotten them yet Moser has some killer uni mods for the Tigers. He's got them posted over at BBSC. Check em out if you haven't already.

Ok guys, here's my latest installment of the Screens. I'll be taking a break for awhile from the CTS and in game screens, while i attempt to learn Oedit and work on Comerica. Throughout the season i'll continue to add screens and update the pics although the actual CTS screen will probably remain what it is for awhile.

Enjoy, oh and if anyone has pics of Comerica from this year, ads, the new pen and any other pics, preferably Hi-Res, so that i can get a better idea of what changes they have made this year either post them, link em, or send to me at statelizard@lycos.com Thanks.

OK here's the deal, there is a problem with this CTS, i'm not sure what it is, but here's what happens. When you are in Dynasty or Owner Mode and you get an email for the upcoming series if you click on scouting the game crashes. I'm not sure why because i didn't change this screen, i'll do some snooping around and see if i can't find the problem. Sorry about this i thought that i had tested all of the screens, apparently not. I'll work on it and see if i can't figure it out. Until then if you use this package, v. 3, then do not try to look at the scouting report in dynasty mode the game will crash, at least it has been for me. If this is a problem that you have please post it in this thread. Thanks.

Edit: I've found and fixed the problem, when the old download is removed and the new one is up, I'll let you guys know. Sorry for you guys that have already downloaded it and for it causing a crash.

Edit2: Ok well the problem is a little bigger than i thought at first, so it will be awhile before i get another set uploaded. Since this is the case i will most likely just go through and replace all of the screens for the next update.

Archived