Luxory Boxes

jlcmsu

I did that during the Playoffs when I got this and those are 10/10 impact games and got no sales at all. I lowered it a little then bottomed it out at 500 and still nothing. So I'm kind of lost on what to do about these.

You have to look at your average attendance to max attendance ratio if it's below 90% you don't need it and your gonna end up losing money on the expenses of those luxury seats. Remember that during the playoffs everything you do in the regular season goes out the window. Ticket prices will rise during the playoffs and so does your attendance. I have level 2 seating so my max attendance is 25,000 and my average attendance is around 21,000 so my attendance is good with normal to a little above ticket prices. You can't just go from level 3 to level 4 immediately give it like a year before upgrading spend that money that you paid for the luxury seating on something like Fireworks or the Scoreboard or Lighting Upgrades or a llittle of all 3.

Just don't spend too much so that you have money for promotions. Believe it or not i do promotions every single game including all playoff games. I know you don't see that in real life but here you make more money and even have sell out games. I just hope you didn't save after purchasing the luxury box upgrades. If you did i hope you have a backup file. I have 4 backups in case i made a bad purchase or something.

You have to look at your average attendance to max attendance ratio if it's below 90% you don't need it and your gonna end up losing money on the expenses of those luxury seats. Remember that during the playoffs everything you do in the regular season goes out the window. Ticket prices will rise during the playoffs and so does your attendance. I have level 2 seating so my max attendance is 25,000 and my average attendance is around 21,000 so my attendance is good with normal to a little above ticket prices. You can't just go from level 3 to level 4 immediately give it like a year before upgrading spend that money that you paid for the luxury seating on something like Fireworks or the Scoreboard or Lighting Upgrades or a llittle of all 3.

I'll have to take a look at that but since I've already got it I guess I'm stuck with it cause I really don't wanna sell it and lose the extra seats. Yeah, the playoffs are always a big help but I had pretty decent cash going into the playoffs since my stadium is now pretty developed as far as seating goes.

Just don't spend too much so that you have money for promotions. Believe it or not a do promotions every single game including all playoff games. I know you don't see that in real life but here you make more money and even have sell out games. I just hope you didn't save after purchasing the luxury box upgrades. If you did i hope you have a backup file. I have 4 backups in case a made a bad purchase or something.

Oh yeah. I run promotions for every game and yes it does help. If I ran out of money because I bought upgrades or used it on other promotions I get the free ticktes. Then I get more money and you know the drill. No, I didn't have a backup file. I'll make it through I'm not really worried. I'll make enough money the rest of the season to offset the luxory boxes if I have too.

Archived