Installing Nationals Uniforms?

wayneboy6

Yes I have MVP studio 2005 I have followed the readme,but it is not there(uniforms)

Actually in one of them, it does install, but the picture does not, so when you go to the game screen to choose a uniform you will see only a blank screen by one of the choices, but if you pick it, you will in fact play with the red uniform. With his other uniform however, it indeed does not install. (even though he claims he fixed it.)

Edit... I went back & followed the advice of Bigbully (thank you) & edited the .bmp from a 256x256 pic to a 128x128 & this fixed all the issues. Both uniforms installed just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually there are no extra bmps, and they do not install. I just did the same thing and ingame, there is a blank where the jersey should be. I did everything by the book. Dont give me no BS on did I do something wrong or install the other bmp that comes with the jersey. There isnt one. :x If it doesnt come with the correct bmp, Im not going to resize something that I dont know how to. Sorry about the way this sounds, but not real happy about the download. So when it is fixed, if ever, I will download it again then...................Just add the 128x128 next time and save us a little trouble in the future........................ 8)

It's pretty easy to resize. Just open the file in a program called "Irfan View". (I believe it's at www.irfanview.com but if not, do a search on google for it) Make sure you also downloaded the plugins for Irfan-View & installed them too. You then open the pic with the irfanview & then click on "image" & then click on "resize/resample" . Change the size to 128x128 & save the file. Then overwite the original file with this one. That's it.

Archived