Whitesox fan please respond....

keegandr

Guest Deznuts

Yes, that is probably the most accurate stance for him. And he takes a huge cut at the ball when he swings, similar to a golf swing. When he swings, his bat goes loose after his cut. He does look a little bit heavier than 175 pounds though. He looks like he has a little gut.

What a great trade, Uribe kicks ***! He is our shortstop of the future once Jose Valentin retires. Then we will have the speedy infield of Uribe and Willie Harris. Those two guys at the top of the order will kick *** for a long time. :D First time the Sox have had some speed in awhile.

UPDATE: I just watched the Twins vs. Sox game today and Uribe was wearing sunglasses with silver rims. He was also wearing black elbow pads, black and white batting gloves, and black Nike cleats. He also has a goatee beard on his chin.

Thanks for the help I have him on the cardinals now and just wanted to be as accurate as possible.

By the way I am from St. Louis and So is your boy Mark Buehrle, have you seen his attributes in the game they made him suck.. Bastards!!!

Bad start last year not bad pitcher.... :banghead:

Guest Deznuts

Thanks for the help I have him on the cardinals now and just wanted to be as accurate as possible.

By the way I am from St. Louis and So is your boy Mark Buehrle, have you seen his attributes in the game they made him suck.. Bastards!!!

Bad start last year not bad pitcher.... :banghead:

I have to agree. He is definately not a strikeout power pitcher though. He gets people out with grounders and pitch location.

I do have to agree about willie harris except he will hit better than .230.

Uribe on the other hand will be a minor star if he keeps focused.

What do you think would be proper pitching attributes for Buehrle? I just think his cutter for certain is better than that. I'm sure you've pitched with him in the game I get hammered with his cutter.

Guest Deznuts

except for the fact Willie Harris can't hit more than .230!

what good is speed if you can't get on base?

In addition to your popping bubble, if Uribe couln't make it in Colorado...

I know it's still early in the season but Willie Harris is hitting .302

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6798

Also, Juan Uribe is hitting .328

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=6698

I don't know how it was a bad idea to trade for these guys. We gave up Chris Singleton for Willie Harris. Harris was a top 2nd base prospect in the minors. Singleton isn't even in the majors anymore.

We traded a decent 2nd base prospect in Aaron Miles for Juan Uribe but he hasn't been spectacular either.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=7228

You can rip on the trades all you want but so far the White Sox have gotten the better end of both deals. Uribe is playing so well that Ozzie Guillen has moved Willie Harris to CF in place of the struggling Aarond Rowand so Uribe can start at 2B. And yes, Willie Harris has learned how to bunt this season.

Archived