Simple question I need help please

Schrades

i'm at a loss, unless you're using a no-cd, which is a taboo subject around here, rightfully so. maybe check in the owner forum for others who may have the problem, haven't had it happen to me yet, but i'm barely through 5 games of my owner mode season 1.

Well I was fine in owner mode then I did a little MVPedit roster things, downloaded the jerseys, and a couple other little things. Now right after I sim a season in owner mode, it goes back to the desktop. I just want to know what I have to get off the CD to go back to orignal settings with out having to delete and reinstall the game

compressed dat folder should have all you need. mvpedit should be cool won't adjust rosters in an already started owner mode anyway, jerseys should be cool as long as they are compatible for 05, cyber faces or portraits may be the culprit. reinstall original stuff add one mod at a time as you see it is stable and to your liking, back up the modles.big and portraits. big as you go, this way you don't have to reinstall original stock data everytime.

Just an addendum to rambully....Models.big should be backed up before cyberface installation & Portraits.big before player pics installation.

Btw... I have not heard of any portraits that have been uploaded to this site (so far) ever causing a game to crash. Then again, unless a person has played in every possible variance, a possible error may have just not yet shown up.

Archived