Crash in Dynasty at schedule

blicero

Hello,

Any help with this is appreciated. I have yet to try a few things to see if I could solve this but I thought I would ask to see if anyone has already solved this problem or seen it.

I have had the game since it came out (bought CD-ROM) and have played plenty of exhibition games.

I went to start a dynasty with illmac lastest rosters and everything is fine until I attempt to view schedule. The game crashes and I get the 'mvp2005.exe' experienced a problem message.

Any thoughts on what could be the issue?

I have not installed any cyberfaces. I have used all the photo, unis, and stadium updates.

I have installed both patches too.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Man, I have the same problem, first it happened during gameplay, then while editing rosters just now. I bought the game as well, of course, and I opened a thread on this previously. I would appreciate any input, too. :cry: If it is roster related, a lot more people should experience this. It never happened with patch # 1.

I hope you get the problem solved soon.

I was checking what I installed in the past few days and through process of elimination, I figured out what it was. It turns out a CTS/theme mod was causing the problem. Why? I do not know but I reinstalled the original file and it cleared up.

Best of luck solving your situation.

Never mind. Just happened now, while editing the rosters again. I used REV'S MLB A 1.5 rosters. I am really frustrated :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was fine til I got to Anaheim, I was adjusting the bat colors. Could it be the BATTING SELECTOR I am using?

I know not many of you are experiencing this problem, but I would really appreciate any help. I reinstalled the game. Patched it. Used the total uniform update, all the available stadiums, and all the portraits from total portraits. I also have the progress mode.

It was fine til I got to Anaheim, I was adjusting the bat colors. Could it be the BATTING SELECTOR I am using?

Well, it seems to be an Anaheim thing, because I can edit any team, but come Anaheim, it crashes :cry: I am using Total Portraits for the teams, and why would Anaheim be the only one causing trouble??

I dont have any CTS installed. My prob is in owner mode directly. It crashes when loading custom stadium. If I have a home game it crashes. So I dont play owner mode anymore. Dynasty has no probs at all. It all started with patch 2.

Archived