Hitting Mini Game = Game Crash

MaddiesDaddy

Can anyone help?

When I start the Hitting Mini Game...loads fine, shows me the close up view of the hitter...but....as soon as it goes to the next view for the start of the mini game it crashes....I have tried different teams, hitters and pitcher delivery types.

I still seem to be able to play...

-an exhibition (only started a game to see if crash would occur)

-pitching mini-game (only checked timed version)

-started a test dynasty and simmed a week of games...still OK

fyi....I do have just about every cyber face and portriat available added to my files, as well as most stadium mods.

I am confused. I as to how the other game modes work, but not the hitting mini-game.

Thanks in advance for your help.

no clue on this bud, as i don't do the mini games. has to lie somewhere in the cyber/photo/roster thing though. because i did play the mini games when i first got this years game w/ default rosters. fuzz may know he was seriously addicted to them at one point LOL.

there's still something baffling about the cybers IMO, i had a crash w/ the philly face pack. there's a little confusion here. for now i am sticking w/ bonds, millar, chavez ( for my nationals owner mode) and replacement cybers for already allocated faces only. i have no clue as to who some of the faces are replacing or how many are being added vs. how many CAN be added. until i hear of something more concrete, i'll save myself the heartache. that said though uniforms (in most cases) and stadiums shouldn't be causing any crashes in general. oh and ps- not to give you any more fits but, i did recently migrate over to jack caspers real baseball roster, it is very nice quite a few minor leaguers in there as well. very accurate. IMO the best roster out there.

its not the models or portraits files...seems to be the roster file.....I do have a lot of incomplete lineups, rotations etc. in my minor leagues.

However I have played mini games with modded roster sets as I have used a modded roster almost from the beginning and I use the mini games as a quick way to check that the cyberface will not cause the game to crash.

Thanks Ram....see my PM.

Archived