Portrait Crashing!

thespungo

So I have alot of experience with making my own portraits and installing them, having done it several hundred times last year.

So I did everything I did with last year's game, made the portrait, 128x128, saved it as a .psd, used the fsh graphic importer, made the .fsh file, imported the file into the game using EA graph, and then, low and behold, I go to click on Alberto Castillo's name and WAMMO!

I can't seem to find what I did wrong. I searched the forums and it seems everyone is doing the same stuff with 2005 as with 2004. Hopefully someone will find the small stupid error I was making! Thanks in advance.

And for all the Royals fans, all 2 or 3 of us, I've got a TON of Royals portraits from MLB to A ball, and as soon as I fix this problem I wanna release a Royals pack complete with rosters and portraits.

Hey kraw, I appreciate the response. After trying all your suggestions, I couldn't get the commands to work, so i'm just gonna try and go with MVPedit for my portrait needs this year.

As a reminder, what are the types of files I need to make for the two portraits? 32, 24 bit BMP? And 8, 16 bit for the alpha? Do the pictures need black backgrounds, and the alphas need to be black and white?

Archived