been away from the game need some advice on rosters and mods

Sorry been away from the game for while. When I last played I was using the totalminors rosters and was wondering if the rosters on the d/l have minor leagues as detailed as they were. In general what thes best ones to use for thi season at least until I get 2005. Ant other recomendations on other non roster mods?

Well, if you want rosters updated for this year, I have no idea which ones to get. I tried a few and didn't like them. Though I didn't try the .sav ones that have been released. I like to make my own changes for some players, and with the .sav rosters, you have do use the mvp2k4editor and that is a hassle, so I only use the rosters that can be used through MVPEdit. I would suggest JPups TM2.5. Updated TotalMinors4 up until the deadline. For other mods, a lot of the stadium mods are great. Wrigley, Yankee, Fenway are probably the best mods. the Angels stadium one is very good too. I've downloaded a bunch of htem but haven't played in many of them yet in my dynasty. Datafile wise I use Roddata7, the newest on on here with a bunch of extra cams and stuff. Its a good one. I forget which sliders I used as my default, but I've changed them a ton since then. I can't really think of any other must get mods. I like the bats/ball mod. A lot of the uniforms are cool. I love the 1998 Devil Rays jerseys, so I was glad someone made them. I also really love the oldtime team rosters. My favorite being the 1935 Pittsburgh Crawfords. Love using Negro league players. Lots of other good ones out there too.

Archived