Dynasty Rosters Help

Filthy57

I had a season in Triple Play 2000 where I had a fantasy draft with the Arizona Diamonbacks. I started the season 30-0 and had the league leader in HRs (Rondell White) along with a few players right up there in HRs as well. I am now trying to recreate this dynasty in MVP 2005 now and there are some players I have been unable to find.

If anyone who knows if they're still playing, and if so, where, can help me, I appreciate it. The ones I haven't been able to find are:

SP Bill Pulsipher

SS Mike Mordecai

LF Fernando Seguignol

SP John Burkett

The rest of my roster is all set and it looks like this (bear in mind that the original roster is from Triple Play 2000 :mrgreen:):

Batting Order w/o DH

2B Todd Walker

SS Neifi Perez

1B Tony Womack

LF Rondell White

3B Scott Rolen

RF Manny Ramirez

C Ivan Rodriguez

LF Darin Erstad

P

Batting Order w/ DH

Walker

Perez

Womack

Rolen

White

Erstad

DH Jermaine Dye

Ramirez

Rodriguez

Bench

SS Mike Mordecai

2B Enrique Wilson

C Robert Machado

2B Homer Bush

LF Fernando Seguignol

C John Flaherty

Pitching Rotation

1. Greg Maddux

2. Hideo Nomo

3. Curt Schilling

4. John Burkett

5. Bartolo Colon

SP Bill Pulsipher

RP Ramiro Mendoza

RP Shigetoshi Hasegawa

CP Mike Jackson

CP Ugueth Urbina

Fernando Seguignol is still active but hes currently a FA 1B...burke is gone....mordcai was with the marlins last year but is currently a FA SS.....Pulsipher just made the cut for the st louis cards he was with philli last year....3 of them might be in the roster but john burke is long gone.

Fernando Seguignol is still active but hes currently a FA 1B...burke is gone....mordcai was with the marlins last year but is currently a FA SS.....Pulsipher just made the cut for the st louis cards he was with philli last year....3 of them might be in the roster but john burke is long gone.

Thanks for all the help. I'll look into that when I get home (at school right now).

I went back into the TP dynasty today and saw that my rosters weren't exactly what they were when I wrote them down. There's Randy Johnson instead of Burkett, and David Ortiz and Eric Chavez are on my bench. Also, I have Xavier Hernandez as a RP. Anyone know whether or not he's still playing?

Archived