No Hitter's Eye or auto return on pickoff on easports online

hitmancorleone

Maybe someone can help out with this problem:

When I create a matchup with my friend the HITTER'S EYE feature and AUTO RETURN on PICKOFFS is in the game, but when he creates a matchup with the same settings I used, there is NO HITTER'S EYE or AUTO RETURN on PICKOFFS.

hackers hack sites and system w/ the intent of doing harm, to test a systems security or just for the fun of it. hackers for the most part whether agreed or not are highly intelligent people. please don't confuse the term CHEATER w/ hacker, i always hated that. someone playing an online game w/ a cheat or "god" mode is not a hacker they are simply cheating losers.

Maybe someone can help out with this problem:

When I create a matchup with my friend the HITTER'S EYE feature and AUTO RETURN on PICKOFFS is in the game, but when he creates a matchup with the same settings I used, there is NO HITTER'S EYE or AUTO RETURN on PICKOFFS.

Heck... can you please please please tell me how to get NO auto return on pickoffs? I WANT MANUAL RETURN!!! I no longer can play my friend IP to IP with manual return on pickoffs (post patch 2) & that (for me) messes up the gameplay fun-factor. I WISH I had your problem. Please tell me how to duplicate your problem so I can get manual pickoffs in the game to work.

I really don't know how, because the setting options is blocked in gray and it can't be changed. That's why I'm puzzled that when my friend creates a matchup on easports online there is no hitter's eye and no auto

return on pickoffs, still having the problem too.

I really don't know how, because the setting options is blocked in gray and it can't be changed. That's why I'm puzzled that when my friend creates a matchup on easports online there is no hitter's eye and no auto

return on pickoffs, still having the problem too.

Oh well... just my luck :angry:

Archived