I found a solution for MVP Studio "&H8007007E"

Jitter

After doing some googling I discovered that the FM20.dll was a file that MS Office uses for spreadsheets or something. I did not have MS Office on my PC, but I did have a copy of it. After I reinstalled office the program opened fine. Before I went through a full reinstall of office I dled the FM20.dll file seperate and it didnt work. Apparently MVP studio requires at least another dll or ocx file that office puts on there. I am trying to do some research to find out exactly what files office places in the system32 folder. Maybe someone else knows more about it?

No, the installer worked fine.........First time I ran it i got a "fm20.dll" was missing error. Then I dled that off the net, but when I went to run mvp studio, I got the error system error: "&H007007E" . The supported module cannot be found (or something like that)

I read in another post where if you didnt use winrar to extract the file or something that it wasnt extracting properly. I used a free program called 7zip to extract mine and everything went great. Maybe you got a corrupted dl or something?

Archived