Uploaded my first Mod

dodgersfan7800

Dodgersfan, just load'em all bro. I dont think we true baseball fans can get enough of the old school tunes. By the way tonton CA'rap doesnt belong in baseball. Are you really from Paris?? Thats cool to have you in the forums. You hear all the bad all the time between France and US, so its good to see some Frenchy's here. By the way how many know the French have a national baseball team?? They sure do.............just dropping a dime of info on ya.

I have others. Interested in any more? And no, I don't have a rap version.

i had a thought earlier, while at work for some reason this time of year my mind always goes to mvp eventually, and this time it went to your audio files. first off, really good stuff appreciate you taking the time and sharing w/ the comunity.

i sort of had an idea, that i THINK would be neat especially for fans of specific teams. i was listening to sports radio tonight, i can't remember the host of the shows name he's a big jets/mets fan (from new york or jersey) but does his show out of phoenix, i listen to him on the way home every saturday night but his name escapes me always. ANYWAY, he has a sidekick who is a huge pirates fan and he was playing the pirates new team song. so i thought it would be really cool to have team songs in the game, maybe like the pirates song, the braves tomahawk chop chant etc. etc. what do you think? i'm sure a lot of these would have to be "downloaded" and converted but i thought i'd throw it out there for you. thanks again!

RAM

Archived