Bo Sox Dynasty

BravesIn05

Yes, yes, yes I am doing a Red Sox dynasty, but I am setting goals for me to get each year ... i know theres already goals but im making my own

YEAR 1:

a.) Lead the MLB in HR (Ind.)

b.) Win the AL EAST

c.) Have two players hit .350+

d.) Johnny Damon go 20-20

e.) Have three pitchers win 10+ games

f.) K. Foulke have atleast 35 saves

theres my goals, I'm not playing the game right now but if any of those are already goals im sorry ... I'll be starting this tonight or tomorrow, i'm just worry about the reads cuz of course people will see bo-sox and say "no, too cliche" or "no, im a yanks fan" but hey im gonna try

I WILL start my season like real life with Schilling in the minors (some will think im stupid others will just look past it) so my rotation will be ...

Wells, Clement, Wakefield, Arroyo ... yes a 4-man one until Schlling/Miller return, I know its almost suicide but I'm trying to be realistic, so yes Mirabelli will catch for Wakefield, Varitek will sit unless for PH ... My lineup will be the same as the Sox in real life, and I will start Payton instead of Nixon in Game 1 because of the Big Unit ... okay I think I covered everything I could so ... wish me luck and uh hope you guys read :p

QUICK UPDATE: Won game one ... 2-1 ... 1-0 until the eigth inning when Caveman Damon hit a 2-RBI double up the middle ... Wells pitched 7 strong innings with 6 Ks, K. Foulke got the save ... Big Unit got the lost and only struck out three ...

SCHILLING UPDATE: Boston Right-hander Curt Schilling will start the season opener for the Pawtucket AAA team. Schilling is aiming for April 19th for his comeback

QUICK UPDATE: Won game one ... 2-1 ... 1-0 until the eigth inning when Caveman Damon hit a 2-RBI double up the middle ... Wells pitched 7 strong innings with 6 Ks, K. Foulke got the save ... Big Unit got the lost and only struck out three ...

SCHILLING UPDATE: Boston Right-hander Curt Schilling will start the season opener for the Pawtucket AAA team. Schilling is aiming for April 19th for his comeback

Not having updated my own dynasty yet, it's maybe ironic to ask on an update of yours, hehe, but I am interested on where you stand, and if you're on track with your goals 8)

Archived