A few Questions

I'd suggest getting either the roddata3 or the roddata4 file for the stealing thing, and for just making the game more realistic (more walks better grounders etc).

as for the lefty bug, the lefty's in the game don't hit long homeruns like righthanders. And it's not as easy for them to hit homeruns.

What stealing mod would you reccomend?

I just used snepps guide for the steals and the other guide for cpu diving. It works great.

would it take palce if I already started my franchise?

Yes, it'll work even if you've already started your dynasty.

what specifically is the lefty glitch , I've heard various depictions of it ?

Yeah, what they said. Leftys just don't hit too many homeruns, in an actual game setting, I've only hit one (that was with Matt Stairs) and it was barely over the fence, opposite field.

Download the newest EA patch and the problem will be fixed. The guys at EA said it had something to do with the ball physics.

That is so strange about the lefty bug. Even before the second patch, I was hitting long bombs with Shawn Green and Milton Bradley for the Dodgers. In fact, I was hitting more of them with those two than I was with Adrian Beltre. And when I played with the Royals, I hit more home runs with Carlos Beltran (batting left-handed) and Matt Stairs then with Juan Gone and Mike Sweeney. And none of the lefty HRs were little dinks, either. Most were well over 400 feet.

I will say this, though, I was using the Rookie setting (I had just bought the game the first week of May). Did the bug only affect the higher levels?

Archived