Norwich Navigators Portraits and Roster available

createbaseball

Norwich Navigators 25 man roster. 2nd installation of my AA Eastern League roster and portrait set.

Roster is based on the Navigators website. I made an attempt to get players skin color/height/weight/L or R batting/pitching/position correct, and got rid of all Crouched stances. Player attributes are guesses for the most part and could and should be adjusted by someone who knows the team better.

Portaits are available for download and all numbers based on Hory's ID #s.

Since I will be focusing on the AA Eastern League, anyone who wants to colaborate or who is already working on one of those teams, let me know (besides the good RockCats and Thunder rosters that are already up)

Only have 4 starting pitchers in the rotation, I thru Chris Beggs in there since he is listed as a SP. MVPedit also says the NL roster is incomplete, but looks find to me, I've seen it before, must be another mvpedit bug(they are mounting up).

Good job on the rest tho.

BTW, I'm willing to help out with rosters/portraits, let me know what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, great roster. I love the portrait set. I'd like to help out and start working on some other rosters. I'm running into some problems creating .fsh portraits for the game. Simple file conversions using a graphics editor give me errors in the actual game. The portraits show up fine in the EA Graphics editor problem and load into portrait.big fine, but when I select the player in the game, it crashes. Any hints?

Archived