Complete minor roster update .met edition

Gige56

umm...Your AA team had NO Relievers in the rotation and your A team had no starting rotation and only one reliever.

Your A team doesn't have a full batting lineup either.

Also some of your pitchers have incorrect trajectory, if they have a * it means they are incorrect. And a few of your A pitchers only have fastball with incorrect stats(which I think is a MVPedit bug when you create them in the FA list sometimes, always gotta remember to double check pitchers after you transfer them, I've had a few messed up).

I didn't even notice til I booted up MVP and it bitched about it.

I just throw some guys in there, to fill up the empty holes.

Just thought you should know, good work on the rest of it tho.

umm...Your AA team had NO Relievers in the rotation and your A team had no starting rotation and only one reliever.

Your A team doesn't have a full batting lineup either.

Also some of your pitchers have incorrect trajectory, if they have a * it means they are incorrect. And a few of your A pitchers only have fastball with incorrect stats(which I think is a MVPedit bug when you create them in the FA list sometimes, always gotta remember to double check pitchers after you transfer them, I've had a few messed up).

I didn't even notice til I booted up MVP and it bitched about it.

I just throw some guys in there, to fill up the empty holes.

Just thought you should know, good work on the rest of it tho.

sorry about those errors, just fixed them all

Updated both the Reading Phillies and the Clearwater Threshers rotations and batting orders to reflect in real life. Updated Keith Bucktrot to real life. Pretty sure everything else will work just as well

Archived