Another transparentcy question

Hollywood

I'm stumped and just can't figure it out.

I'm trying to edit the stcs file in the cram32 (the one with stadium textures). I just can't seem to get my transparentcy to show up.

I understand now that a bmp can't have transparency so png is probably should be used here? How can you export as a png?

I've tried exporting with fshed and choosing 24 bit + alpha. When I export the file originally I have 2 bmps, xxxxx_a and xxxxx (just a normal bmp that shows the images and the first shows the transparentcy.)

Now I've read you can edit one of these to make it work but when it comes time to importing it back in, I still have two files, the images and the transparentcy one. Which one do you use? You need both of them so how can it be done?

Man, I'm at my wits end and my girlfriend won't stop screaming at me to get off the computer. I know its something easy I'm not doing so please help.

Please, any idea where I'm going wrong? I'm about to hurt my computer or myself!

I just start trying nfshtool. I think it will work if I figure it out. I'm wondering why there is 5 different sizes of the stcs file after opening the cram32 fsh with nfshtoll?

I assume I would edit the last bmp of it since it is the largest in size. Just trying to re-create the FSH file after editing it. Says I just run the index fsh in the bmp folder it creates. I'm missing something cause it doesn't seem to be working.

The tga file thing isn't working for me. Don't know how to properly convert a file to a tga for starters. :(

I'm right there with the bmp with an alpha .bmp. (xx.bmp and xxx-a.bmp.)

But my question was, which file are you going to import? I have the edited xxx.bmp and the xxx-a.bmp

Is there a way to make them one? Because each one keeps overwriting the other on when I try to import them.

It does suck being stupid.... 8O

Archived