Olympic Stadium Request

Big M1ke

I just wanted to let everyone knows that the Big O has a new grass texture this year. The same that the Devil Rays are using I think but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's a new one that looks pretty good! If anyone can do it, I would really appreciate it :)

I'm getting my *** kicked so far in my dynasty (6-15) so maybe that will help my team haha!

I know the structure can't be modified but the grass should be possible to change.... I already have Kamasutra' s update where he changed some ads for the Olympic Stadium but the grass is the same. I like his update alot (except of the teams logo on the field' wall). If someone can do it, just let me know :) thx!

Hey Big Mike thanks for the feedback, I love getting reactions.

Yes I couldn't find a decent enough logo to put on the wall. I agree with you for the playing surface, I hear they have something new (can't wait to go see myself).

Big O said he would get on it when he finishes his Oriole stadium (which I can't wait to see either lol).

Thank u both.

Cheers

Hey Big Mike thanks for the feedback, I love getting reactions.

Yes I couldn't find a decent enough logo to put on the wall. I agree with you for the playing surface, I hear they have something new (can't wait to go see myself).

Big O said he would get on it when he finishes his Oriole stadium (which I can't wait to see either lol).

Thank u both.

Cheers

Hey all the logos are fine! It's just the black square around them that aren't really nice... Those on the walls and on the bullpen and stuff like that....

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, elguapo79 (from the HH board) took a bunch of close-up pics for me last year when he went for my HH2K4 mod and I'll be using those to mod Olympic Stadium. I'm gonna start on it later this week. Gotta rest a little after finishing up my 3rd mod of Oriole Park (which isn't my last ;) ).

Yep, elguapo79 (from the HH board) took a bunch of close-up pics for me last year when he went for my HH2K4 mod and I'll be using those to mod Olympic Stadium. I'm gonna start on it later this week. Gotta rest a little after finishing up my 3rd mod of Oriole Park (which isn't my last ;) ).

That's great! Just let us know when you will start it!

other pictures of this year. Click on the link

Expos 2004

Great pictures BigMike & Hangar.. We should start our own expos thread :D

Chavez (seen on the foreground, 1st player) is gonna be one heck of a player if he's allowed to mature. He's got the goods, he just needs to learn the ropes in the MLB. Will probably be sent back down to AAA, so the rumor goes.

Hey, what do you know, the Expos beat the rockies 10-4....

yes, that's not a typo, I said "10"...

that's equal to 5 times their avg RS/game... lol

Archived