Yankee Stadium please

big shmooz

He is actually talking about Current Day Yankee Stadium probably, With the Adidas Logo on the outfield wall and the Orange japaneese newpaper logo in right field...

There are more new ads than this, but yeah the current Yankee Stadium Mod contains only the 2004 ads with a bunch of graphic touch ups.

what do you mean by pictures of players on the facade?

Well last night I was watching Yankee's magazine on the YES network & they showed a segament about the updates done to the stadium & one of the things they flashed was what looked to be a picture of Mariano Rivera ah la those pics on the walls of other stadiums, but it was not on the wall of the stadium but rather on one of the facades that separate the different level decks (at least it looked that way on the picture they displayed.)

Maybe I misread what they were showing, but it sure seemed that way.

Y2K and Hyman said when they released the first one, that they would also release an updated stadium with the new ads.

Cool, will it have the new scoreboard too? (I know you can only tell me what they said, but perhaps if they read the post, they will be able to answer this.)

Archived