Marlins Crash

HockyStr99

Everytime I try to play in Pro Player the game crashes. I got new .big files to put in my stadiums folder but that didnt help. The only mod I can think of that I used having to do with Pro Player is HaloFan's stadium fix, but I check the other stadiums that his fix fixes and they are fine.

Any ideas?

Edit: I then did further testing and it isnt the stadium, its the team any time i try to play against the Marlins it crashes I dont know what I messed up

Usually this has to do with cyberfaces that you installed. How do you install cyberfaces? (if you have installed any) It may also be a uniform issue though that is much less likely. Either way, if you put in the default models.big, do you still crash? Try checking it out (back up the current models.big first in case this is not the cause of the crash, so that way you can reinstall it)

Was it the uniform or the cyberfaces? If you installed both, you may not be able to tell. In that case, here is what you can do. Install one thing at a time. Then test out the game & keep on doing this till you recreate the crash. This way you will know what caused it to crash.

Btw... if you install cyberfaces always do it with a .bat file. I have found that if you do it this way, the cyberfaces all work fine. If the cyberfaces do not come with a bat file (some of the earlier one's made have none & even some of the later one's have no bat file), use a .bat file from a different download & then edit it to the numbers of the particuular cyberface number you are looking to install & save it. Then use that & it installs just fine.

Archived