I need help with Stadium Modding

wilmer007

I started today on the Dolphin Stadium Update and i've been using this tutorial:

http://forums.simcentral.net/showthread.php?t=53542

But after this following paragraph i'm lost and don't know what to do.

Now, close EAGE and open up the cram32.fsh file you just extracted with FshED. You'll see a list of textures on the left. Click on a texture you want to edit, go to Object-Export, and enter a file name and save location. I would personally recommend saving it as a 24-bit bitmap + 8-bit alpha bitmap, because I've had some serious issues when trying to import textures that I originally exported as 32-bit bitmaps.

I've done all the steps up till there. Can someone please help me?

Well 24 hours have passed and since not a single soul would help me am i now officially announcing that i will not bother to make the stadium update. Apparently not even good modders like Pirate couldn't spend a few minutes helping someone out so i am surrendering. Now everyone will have to rely on someone else to make the Stadium Update.

*Officially surrenders from any future modding*

I started today on the Dolphin Stadium Update and i've been using this tutorial:

http://forums.simcentral.net/showthread.php?t=53542

But after this following paragraph i'm lost and don't know what to do.

I've done all the steps up till there. Can someone please help me?

Just use FSHed like it says, open up the cram32.fsh file you should've extracted with EAGE. Click object, export, check the 24bit+alpha and click the little sqaure on the right to save as, type in the name.bmp and save.

Oh yeah now someone wants to help me. Well it's too late, I said i surrendered. Besides hyman just show his day version of Dolphins Stadium which looks super realistic so i would be doing the work for nothing.

Besides i said after that paragraph i did up to that step and after that i was lost.

Archived