Problem with a stadium mod

deacs

I am having an issue with Pirate's US Cellular mods. All the ads are showing up over the left field concourse where that "Fundamentals" place should be, and the places where the ads should be are all now transparent through to the sky and the buildings behind the stadiums. Also, the wall color is not changed as it should be and the retired players are not showing up.

Can anyone help me resolve this please?!

Anyone? Hello? If not, does anyone know how I can contact Pirate? I realize he's moving on with his life and has given up the stadium modding... but I'm dying to get this stadium to work. It looks awesome in the screenshots he posted.

I wish I could help. I saw your post, but had no answer for you. I have the stadium & it works fine. The only thing I might suggest is perhaps changing the game resolution (1280 x 1024, or 1024 x768, etc...)you are playing in. Perhaps that will work. I am using 1280 x 1024 in 32 bit & it works fine. Perhaps try that resolution if you aren't using that already.

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried downloading and installing the file a second time, and I also tried to adjust the resolution as suggested, but the problem persists.

Someone- anyone- PLEASE PLEASE help me! This is the one last thing I need to fix to make my game perfect for me- I just installed the ultimate rosters and the WSox Uber-theme.

Archived