how do i use jersey templates

sagolous

You can uses fuzz uni editor to either update a uniform or create a new one

i don't really make pants when i make unis, i usually search for similar pants to what i'm looking to make. You csn sesrch through the uniforms from the models.big file. just open it up Eagraph, locate your models.big file and search for any file starting w uxxx.fsh (these are all uniforms and each graphic) click on it and see the legs obviusly start with leg, lol

here's one way to import em,

When i make uniforms i usually find one that is similar to what im looking for, The 1990 reds uniforms i made were edited form the athletics jersey of simalar design, I just saved the Athletic uniforms from The editor., I then created a new uniform but imported the athletics one as an example t,

i then encoded team, displayed jerseys, double clicked the jersey i wanted edited, clicked show uniform, then i left winthe window open and lauched photoshop

in photoshop i searched for the graphis i just showed,( it will tell you the file number uxxx.fsh in the status display im the edtior) look for it in the direcory you install fuzz uni editor it'll be under bin/edit

the second way is export any uxxx.fsh. save it anyware, launch fshed open up program and import bmp, but if you download the plugin, you can import any image in any format(psd. gif, png etc) just click the pic you want updated

if its a jersey just click on jers, the display window will show it.

then goto graphic importer and open the file you created ,

click update, the picture should be replaced. and the just press save and the fsh file is updated wit your photos, remember you need the plugin to import other files than bmp.

all fshed files here

filezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the rest are in the mvpmods downloads utilitilties tools section

good luck!

Archived