removing numbers from front of jersey....

createbaseball

I am working on mods for the AA Eastern League....uni's, portraits and rosters. I have already posted the Seadogs and Gators.

I am finishing up the Rockats alternate uni's but have hit a snag...

I am using the Twins jersey as a template, when I completed all the work and saw the jerseys in the game they have the small numbers on the front left of the jersey (like the Twins alt. does) but dont want that there....anyone know how to remove it? is it within the index file?

any help would be appreciated....

will be posting all these files soon.

Numbers on the front of jerseys either in the lower left side, the right side or on the sleeve are all associated with the particular unform slot being used. It is apparently hard coded and no one has been successful in figuring how to mod this. So if you have a font for numbers and the unform slot being used has a number on the front of the jersey you will have one show up.

Same goes for Names on the back of Jerseys are hard coded to the uniform slot. But in that scenario if you have a font for letters the name will show up if the uniform slot is coded for it and even if you have a font for letters it won't show up if the uniform slot is not coded for it.

Also I believe the old style baggy uniforms are uniform slot specific.

Numbers on the front of jerseys either in the lower left side, the right side or on the sleeve are all associated with the particular unform slot being used. It is apparently hard coded and no one has been successful in figuring how to mod this. So if you have a font for numbers and the unform slot being used has a number on the front of the jersey you will have one show up.

Same goes for Names on the back of Jerseys are hard coded to the uniform slot. But in that scenario if you have a font for letters the name will show up if the uniform slot is coded for it and even if you have a font for letters it won't show up if the uniform slot is not coded for it.

Also I believe the old style baggy uniforms are uniform slot specific.

Dangit.

Okay, well thanks for the info ste.

I did find this might help, might not

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&a...c&p=185#185

regaring the person who made the mets st.patricks day uniform..sorry i dont know the name off the top of my head and everyone else who sent me a PM about this..

Reminder as you read this: I'm writing this as a 4 year old boy screams in my ear, with arms around my neck askign me to turn on NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND so he can play.

Ok, here's the thing. The numbers on the front are not saved in the whole fxxxY.FSH file. They are saved in the axxxY.FSH.

now you're asking yourself, well how come there's like only 5 axxxY.fsh in models.big

it's because all uniforms check to see if there is a FxxxY.FSH(which there is) and an axxxY.fsh file(which sometimes there isn't).

Now,i've gotten this to work in some scenarios but other scenarios I have not and I believe it might be to actual coding of the game.

Code might need to be altered but im not sure.

This is what i recommend St. Patricks uniform guy do, or iron forge or anyone else...

Create a Uniform for whatever team you want, create or use any FxxxY file you got, and then create..and when i say create,i do mean create an AxxxY.fsh file. Lets say your doing this for the yankees, and uniform B. create a011a.fsh.

If for some reason it doesnt work...(i'd like to take this time to say I have actually in fact gotten this work with the ynakees with the number in the front, but do to trying it over and over..i have not been able to duplicate the results with the same uniform)...

It should work with the cleveland indians,brewers,or pirates when you create a new uniform, simply create an A021x.fsh file, and the number should be on the front.

try out all possibilities and contact me and if this happens to work or i lead you in the right direction,please include me in your read me file.

sorry ,i know theres much more i should have said but now i have to turn NFS on for the psychotic kid.

http://mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Forums&a...c&p=185#185

Looking at those aXXXx.fsh files, those appear to cover teams where the number on the front of the jersey is a different color than the number on the back, such as the Dodgers (a016x.fsh), and the Twins home alt (a008c.fsh), but the location of the front numbers isn't dictated by the aXXXx.fsh files.

There was an FSHed plug-in that was written for NBA Live (2003?) that allowed the user to edit/modify the number position...I don't know anything about the fsh structure of the NBA Live series, but maybe this plug-in can be reverse-engineered and some clues gleaned?

Link to the plug-in I'm talking about.

For what it's worth, that plug in gives an error if you try to use it as-is on an MVP jersey. :)

Archived