oklahoma redhawks (texas AAA) complete and uploaded

RAM

latest installment of the major minor league update project is complete. the oklahoma redhawks- AAA affiliate of the texas rangers. both home and road uniforms reflect true official colors and scripts. stay tuned...

red3.jpg

red2.jpg

red4.jpg

red1.jpg

I'm guessing they went to the khaki uniforms this year? I dunno how I like them with that color scheme. But that's just a design critique that has absolutely nothing to do with the wonderful job you did replicating these uniforms :)

LOL yeah they have a wierd beige look to their roads this year. actually for some reason they are a little lighter in game than i get w/ these fraps shots. between these guys and the blaze (single A) the texas farm system has caused me major eye bleedage. thanks for realizing i am merely the messenger in this whole update!

The color is called "Ecru" it is the MAIN road, they still have a black road that's been used twice I think this year. (Black maybe used as home as well...)

AMAZING JOB!!!

ecru? hooooooooowwww swanky. oh well all i know is texas is done, phew! hard to get that color right though, it may be a touch dark in the game. oh well. glad you like em. think i'll take it easy for a week and then start on NY. we'll see. have fun w/ your rangers dynasty, now all affiliates can play in style.

Archived