Homer at Ebbetts Field ?? You Tell Me

hoosier4974

Let me first start off by saying that Ebbetts looks freakin awesome !! (Good job Rolie)

During a game between the 59 Whitesox (me) and the 49 Brooklyn Dodgers (CPU) I hit a shot toward left field. It hit the leftmost sign (Chesterfield) right in the guy's ear hole on the fly and was ruled a homerun. Should this be ?? I don't know much about this classic stadium or the rules for homeruns but that just did'nt make sense, especially after Sherm Lollar drove one high off the tall centerfield wall/scoreboard that was not a homerun.

Does anybody know about this ???

One thing of note, this game is just mind bogglingy amazing !!! During the above game (in the first inning) there were three batters hit!!!! I hit the first guy in the top of the first on a slider that just got away from me after I butchered my accuracy meter. The batter charged the mound and was ejected. In the bottom of the first, the CPU hit 2 of my batters and had 2 pitchers ejected......what the #$%@, this game just keeps throwing new stuff at me. My head hurts............. 8O

Thanks to everyone on the Classic Roster team for making this awesome mod !!! I will be donating via Paypal as soon as get some extra money (overtime cut to almost nothing these days ) :cry:

Archived