Creating 2X Lite Jerseys

jscand

Is there a way to turn the jersey's that were recently created (The Pirates 2X fantasy & the Turn Ahead the Clock ones) into 2x Lite? I remember there being a tutorial (I think) but I can't find it). My computer has the slight stutter at first base and when the pitcher is resetting with 2x unis.

I am not sure what 2x lite means exactly. 2x is just simply doubling the size of the textures. What you could do is download nfshtool and open my u023l file w/ it. This will extract the images. Then resize the jersey front/back, pants ( i think thats all i doubled). The jersey front and back by default are 128x128 and the pants are 128x256 i believe. Once you resize those pics, you need to edit the index.fsh file in the directory you extracted the pics to. Open index.fsh w/ notepad, find the #'s of the bmps you changed and change the size listed (256x256 for ex) to 128x128. Then open index.fsh w/ nfshtool, and this should "repack" the u023l file. To be sure it worked look at when the u023l file was modified last. also if it worked it will be smaller than it originally was. Once you do that, you will have to readd the jersey back to your game w/ mvp studio.

2xlite is a technique that enhances the graphics and clarity of the uniform, while not consuming as much pc power like full 2x does. to acheive 2xlite resize the jersey files to 192x192 and sleeves to 192x96. if you have to resize pants resize them to the standard size 128x256.you can still use 2x sizing on small files like hats and helmets without sacrificing too many pc resources. that's the way i do mine at least.

Archived