putting jerseys in the game problem

rolliefingers08

okay, here's a bit of background.

awhile ago, i messed up installing jerseys and its really annoying, so since i will have my dynasty and settings when i reinstall anyways, i reinstall. of course i've had to remod, which i'm almost finished doing.

i've downloaded all the jersey mods i want, and i go to put them in the game. i load mvp studio, and i find that all the jersey mistakes are still there.

however in the game, the jerseys are back to default (actually, i've got the total uniforms mod as well as a number and letter fix).

not only am i worried that changes i make might revert the game to its previous screwed up ways, but i don't even know if i'm modding the right jersey sometimes.

so what would be a solution to show me the right jerseys in mvp studio? please help.

thanks.

I am guessing you might be importing your messed up models.big and uniform.big files from your mvp studio directory. What I would do in uninstall mvpstudio, and delete everything in the mvpstudio folder. When you reinstall mvp studio it will reimport and back up your models.big and uniforms.big. Once you do that everything should show up correctly as it does in the game.

Archived