Best Way to add a Camera X view to a Camera Y Datafile?

Jitter

I am working on making my own datafile. I am using

Trues' change to remove batter walkup music

Trues' changes to remove foul ball replays

Spitoon's changes to move the outfielders back

abhall's HH low batting view camera #5

and the fix to move the Infielders in.

I like some of the cameras in that datafile, but I liked Iggybos camera mod where you can see how the infield is playing you. I successfully added that to view 4. I also liked the real zoomed in view from Matts Cam (View 4). I wanted to place this as view 3 and had some trouble/questions. First I just tried copying the view 4 lines from Matts and editing the string at the begining, the number (105), and changing batting view from 4 to 3. The game would crash before I got onto the field when I did that. I did a value by value comparison. values 15, 16, 17, 28, 53, and 78 were different. One problem was that battingview3 does not even have values 79 and 80 listed. It goes from 78 to 81 so I am not sure how this effects it. Another question I have is whats the difference between "bpposAway1" and "Pitchermound" for Value 28? I think I have it working correctly but it seems to be just a hair off. I guess my main question is can all camera views be converted to a diffeernt slot? I should mention I am using "ultra edit32" which is a good text/hex editor w/ a built in comparer.

Archived