security error when trying to download?

RAM

ok i posted this is my uniform announcement thread but, i'm gonna ask this in the support area. i want to know if anyone else has this problem and point out that if you are trying to download any of my minor league uniforms and are getting the error, simply go to the mvp 05 uniforms section and they can be downloaded from there without problem. here's the copy and paste job from my other thread thanks in advance:

hey i have a question for anyone who may read this thread. it has been reported to me by a couple of people that when clicking on the download link on my stuff from the home page they get a security error, and have to go to the uniforms section to be able to dload the unis when they are first added. just wondering how widespread this is, and any possible reasons as to why this happens. some say they can acces then from the front page - some not. as an experiment i have tried and get the security error too that states: "the html tags you are using are not allowed" or something to that effect, yet i can dload any other file on the homepage without problem. however if i go to the mvp 05 uniform section i can click and it brings up the the download screen as normal. i use firefox and the others w/ this problem are using a variety of browsers, so that theory is out the window. thanks.

Archived