All Stars replicated as Free Agents?

ReddShadoe

OK, I'm using the Red Sox Total Org Rosters and the Yankees Total Org ROsters. I finally got everything working, or so I thought. A few series into the season, I notice a scroll athe bottom telling me that the Reds have signed Derek Jeter. I investigate the rosters further and find that Minnesota has signed (re-signed?) David Ortiz, somone else signed Randy Johnson, A-Rod, etc.

THen I realized all of the All_Stars are duplicated in the Free Agent list. I tried to find another thread about this problem, but no luck. I opened my rosters in MVPEdit, and the Free Agents do not include any AllSTars. THey do incluse a few Heroes/Legends though (Doerr is one).

Any suggestions? I think I may have to start over AGAIN.

THis ruins Dynasty mode for me...I just looked further into it; the game is taking the AL All Stars, the NL All Stars, the MVP Heroes and the MVP Legends, and dumping all the players in to the Free Agent pool. I think the Heroes/Legends are blocked because I chose "Use Unlockable Players: NO", but I cannot figure out how to block the All-Stars from being double-signed.

Archived