Roddata 5 Sliders?

Knether21

:idea: Give these a try on Allstar strike zone off hot cold zones off

Pitch Speed: -50(This seems low but it seems to work best,lower pitch speeds seem to result in greater change of speeds for cpu pitching and more walks,also less HRs by human))

User Pitcher Fatigue: 27

CPU Pitcher Fatigue:27

User Batting Contact: 1

CPU Batting Contact: 1

User Batting Power: -15 (this may seem low to some but works with pitch speed to make for more realistic HR numbers)

CPU Batting Power: 0

User Bunting Ability: 15

CPU Bunting Ability: 15

User Outfielder Speed: -12(with fielding assist on)

CPU Outfielder Speed: -12

User Infielder Speed: 1

CPU Infielder Speed: 1

User Baserunning Speed: 3

CPU Baserunning Speed: 3

User Throw Speed: -6

CPU Throw Speed: -6

User Throw Accuracy: -30

CPU Throw Accuracy: -35

User Runner Aggression: 3

CPU Runner Aggression: 3

Runner Injury Frequency: 2

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 3

Batter Injury Frequency: 3

Fielder Injury Frequency: 1(if set too high your infielders will get injured too often on doubleplays)

CPU Steal Rate: -45 (since patch 2 the steals are too high,believe me they will still go about right here)

User Dive Difficulty: 10 (optional here as I use fielding assist)

User Catch Errors: 17

CPU Catch Errors: 17

User Runner Steal Speed: -22(yes I know this seems low but offsets pitch speed etc)

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -22((^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

User Runner Steal Delay: -22

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -22

last two at 0

Guest Deznuts

thanks

I'll give it a try..

but i don't even hit homeruns with version 5.. lol..

I'm not hitting homers with roddata5 either. Maybe he screwed up the power in the datafile?

Actually Im liking v4 ,and Im using Kams combo tweak3,which is my fav setup with these sliders right now.I played with v5 on some exhibition games and my power was down also.If you like v5 just try adjusting power back up.Start at 0.Go in situation mode and put your big homerun guy up to bat and just adjust it in there,you can just reset the situation til you reach a setting you think is about right.

As much as I respect Rod's efforts, I'm just not really feeling his system with playing out the games. Which is fine really. I wouldn't even expect him to be bothered by this statement. He set out to make a datafile that presented a great cpu -vs- cpu game to watch and having watched a couple myself, he's done a great job accomplishing that.

As far as I'm concerned the gameplay issues I have remain unresolved and probably will because trying to compensate for them botch up other things.

-Nick

Archived