Running the game in windowed mode?? Plus a couple questions

PHOENIXZERO

I used the search feature and oddly couldn't find anything on this so I guess I'll ask.

Is there a way to run the game in Windowed Mode? I've tried the usual adding of -window/-windowed/-w in the target line but that doesn't do it and I haven't seen an INI file that would allow me to change it in there either. I don't really care for running games in full screen when I'm online and the game also seems to have an issue with not having the menus be at the right resolution when it starts up, leaving blackness on the right and top of my screen, it's either acting if it was in a lower resolution than what it really is, this does however go away when I start a game but that's because you can actually change those settings, even though since they're in the player profile it doesn't affect anything other than when playing a ball game.

Maybe I'm missing another option location? I know it took me a while just to find the options under "My MVP". -_-

Heh, maybe I should have asked this on the general board where's there's more people? :?:

Heh, could try asking EA, but of course they couldn't be bothered to put AA/AF options in the video options or have all the scoreboards work.... -_-

Archived