Changing Stadiums

WED21

How can I change a stadium that a team uses. I want SF Giants to play at Forbes field. How do I go about doing it? Please explain thouroughly as I am an idiot at some of the modding stuff.

Okay. Goto C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004datastadium . First backup the pacday.big and pacnite.big files to a folder. It doesn't matter where, I have a whole folder for backup files for MVP so I'd suggest doing that. Then take the forbday.big file and copy it(don't cut!). Paste it to the desktop or something. Rename it to pacday.big. Then copy that back into C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004datastadium . Make sure it overwrites the pacday.big file. Then do the same thing, but rename forbday.big to pacnite.big. Then copy that back into C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004datastadium . If you've done all of that right, you're done! Go into MVP and the Giants should play in Forbes field.

A few things to watch for: You'll see the players that are supposed to be in the dugout like planted in the ground. Its because the game thinks they're in their normal park, so the players are where the dugouts are in the normal park. Also, some of the camera angles can be messed up. I used to play in the Polo Grounds and inbetween innings, all I would see is the wall of the park. Its the same reason as the dugout thing. I've never had it actually impact what happened in the game, but it can get annoying/funny inbetween innings.

Archived