about my major minor league update project unis- info.

RAM

real quick guys. first thanks for downloading all my uni sets for the MMLUP. i enjoy that fact you are enjoying them as much as i enjoy creating them. i recently asked around about a problem some of us were having about a security error some of us were getting while trying to access them from the front page or, the new downloads section.

trues has discovered, that it was my use of parentheses in the title. for example : (yankees AAA), that WAS causing some kind of html error on some of our browsers so, he fixed my latest myrtle beach update and all should be good from here on out now we have isolated the problem. for your info: the files that still have the parenthesis are fine and can still be accessed by going into the mvp 2005 uniforms section and downloading them, this problem was isolated to the home page and new download page only for whatever reason. just wanted to give anyone who has not tried that route the heads up just in case you were wondering what the heck was going on. repeat the problem has been realized, and will be remedied from here on. again if you have tried to download anything in the past from the home page and got the error, simply go to the mvp2005 uniform section and download the files from there. and hopefully, this problem will not occur again now we know what i was doing incorrectly (although in my defense i had no clue it would do that). sorry for any inconvenience. and hope you enjoy the next braves affiliates due out soon.

no problem my friend, no problem. i need to thank olyrunner for pointing the problem out to me. since it has been fixed i see the pelicans have been getting lots of love from folks. figured i'd give the heads up to those who fgured the other files may be bad or that i was just crazy (which i may be i guess)! look for the next 2 braves affiliates sometime next week then onto the brewers then i believe the sox may be next?

EDIT- ps- i will be going back once every week or 2 and adding a bp uni set to the few teams i did earlier that i only did a home and road uni for. so these earlier sets will now have a total of at least 4 unis each. look for the rainiers to be first in the next week or so, i will be replacing that alternate version with a new bp style one for home and away. you can still keep that older one and just add the update, but i'll be overwriting it in my game.

Glad to hear that the Red Sox aren't too far behind on your "to do" list. We definitely need a better set of Pawtucket Red Sox and Portland Sea Dogs uni's on here. I don't know about the Wilmington Blue Rocks though since I've never seen what their actual uni's look like. :oops: Later!!!

I download them as soon as they are available. great work and i look forward to the future updates.

i am glad you enjoy them, hearing these things makes it all worth the time involved! DMZ you look like a pirates fan for some reason, i'll go ahead and add them to the list they're down there but, at least they'll get done before the other non - requested ones bro. here's the updated list:

1- braves - w.i.p 1 of 3 completed

2- brewers

3- red sox

4- dodgers

5- nationals

6- giants - w.i.p (my team- these are being worked on now for a special set but, will not be released until it is their slot time)

7- indians

8- twins

9- royals

10- mets

11 - o's

12- a's

13- phillies

14- marlins

15- jays

16- reds

17- pirates

18- cubs - have lots of images already- gonna throw them in here

19- the "unwanted".

rambully, thanks for adding the bucs to the list. i definately look forward to an updated version of the altoona curves and lynchburg hillcats uniforms. the jersey number coloring seem pastel and those default spikes won't be missed. thanks again.

i am glad you enjoy them, hearing these things makes it all worth the time involved! DMZ you look like a pirates fan for some reason, i'll go ahead and add them to the list they're down there but, at least they'll get done before the other non - requested ones bro. here's the updated list:

1- braves - w.i.p 1 of 3 completed

2- brewers

3- red sox

4- dodgers

5- nationals

6- giants - w.i.p (my team- these are being worked on now for a special set but, will not be released until it is their slot time)

7- indians

8- twins

9- royals

10- mets

11 - o's

12- a's

13- phillies

14- marlins

15- jays

16- reds

17- pirates

18- cubs - have lots of images already- gonna throw them in here

19- the "unwanted".

If you have that many on the list already, why not just go ahead and do em all? I honestly download every team because I want every team and according to all the downloads, I think everyone else does as well.

Great work

i am. this is just the order i am doing them as requested by people who wish to have them "asap". once i get a request i add them to the list in order received. hence number 19 above - the unwanted, by this i mean all the unrequested affiliates = all the rest. thanks for dloading them though. braves will be done soon, taking a day away from staring at photoshop.

i definately look forward to an updated version of the altoona curves and lynchburg hillcats uniforms. the jersey number coloring seem pastel and those default spikes won't be missed. thanks again.

OK, I've been playing the Sox schedule, and Portland plays Altoona at the beginning...I was WONDERING if the uniforms were that ugly in real life, but apparentl;y they're messed up? Portland's are also hideous, WAY WAY WAY too blue. I see on the Blue ORclk's website that EA has the hats/helmets wrong; instead of a "BR", it should be a blue monster-character holding a pick-axe (presumablt to pick away at some blue rocks).

Archived