Which game should I get just for updated rosters?

BananaHammock00

I don't really want to pay $100 for a copy of MVP baseball 2005 because the only thing I really want is the updated roster for 2017. I don't really care if they have the real faces or if the graphics are better. Which game would you guys suggest I get that can be easily modded with a new updated roster?

6 hours ago, BananaHammock00 said:

I don't really want to pay $100 for a copy of MVP baseball 2005 because the only thing I really want is the updated roster for 2017. I don't really care if they have the real faces or if the graphics are better. Which game would you guys suggest I get that can be easily modded with a new updated roster?

That's impossible to know without being in your head  and knowing how you like baseball to feel in a baseball game. It's not about faces or graphics being better. Each one has visual drawbacks. If you were gonna pay for one without in any way trying either of them, I'd go with MVP because there's just more of  community working on it and creating tweaks, visual and otherwise.
But why not just  spend some time on Youtube looking at non-modded gameplay? Type both games separately into Youtube, use the word 'gameplay', and try to find videos done by media companies (gamespot, ign, etc) or from people just playing the game raw and watch them. You'll get a sense of how they feel. Read reviews. I'm not trying to be difficult but this is like "best sliders", it's almost impossible to know how to recommend this to someone else.

Archived