Nike Cleats Released

MannyRamirez99

just like it says ... you have to covert to tpf file to an iff file and then extract/place it in your 2k9/appdata folder like the rest of the mod files.

Brother, if I could convert it, I would.

Hopefully sometime soon someone will convert it and we can get this great, great, mod into the game.

Shoes and gloves are the two graphical eye sores in the game.

just like it says ... you have to covert to tpf file to an iff file and then extract/place it in your 2k9/appdata folder like the rest of the mod files.

Brother, if I could convert it, I would.

Hopefully sometime soon someone will convert it and we can get this great, great, mod into the game.

Shoes and gloves are the two graphical eye sores in the game.

I guess I'll just wait till someone converts it then....lol

Any setp-by-step advice at how to go about that? ... Or a link to a description.

At this point, I'm pretty iff illiterate.

I've downloaded the editor and tutorial, and while I am usually pretty sharp when it comes to using programs, I'm somewhat lost on this one. People talk as if it is simple, so I am fuly willing to accept that it might just be me who's to blame for the lack of understanding.

They look good, nice job! They look much better on my teams cleats than in your picture. I only downloaded it to put it in iff for the other guys, but I like them and I'm gonna use them. :)

The .iff version is attached below.

Thanks Wicked. Man, your boys are taking my Cubbies to the woodshed this weekend. <_<

They look good, nice job! They look much better on my teams cleats than in your picture. I only downloaded it to put it in iff for the other guys, but I like them and I'm gonna use them. :)

The .iff version is attached below.

Thanks wicked. One question:

This global has other global mods includes like MLB baseball Dirty ball? for example

:huh:

Be greater still with trues ball, tiedyes no pitching cursor, the louisville slugger/ rawlings catchers mask mod, and the 360 overlay mod. But then again, it would be even better than that if I could figure out this lousy editor thing!

• 3 months later...

i installed this mod but only some of my players have the new colored cleats and some have the old grey bland non-textured cleats.

is there a way to edit each player to make them wear the better looking cleats?

and i placed the global iff file in my 2k9 folder in program files, not in the appdata folder as someone mentioned earlier.

oh and btw i am using the mvp mods community rosters 2.3 that was just recently released. are using the cleats compatible with these rosters?

• 3 weeks later...

i installed this mod but only some of my players have the new colored cleats and some have the old grey bland non-textured cleats.

is there a way to edit each player to make them wear the better looking cleats?

and i placed the global iff file in my 2k9 folder in program files, not in the appdata folder as someone mentioned earlier.

oh and btw i am using the mvp mods community rosters 2.3 that was just recently released. are using the cleats compatible with these rosters?

You need the nike bump texture too.

Use it in the two bump slot spots in iffeditor.

Archived