Edit Player X In-Game Face

Tim Tone

Anyone already experienced this?

The cyber-face shown in edit player is different of that one in-game.

On field the player has a generic face.

Using "MLB2K12 Roster Editor 1.1" I already checked the portrait/face numbers and it seems fine.

So please help me, any suggestion to fix it?

Ah okay I got it. This problem was discussed every series.

When you have more than 25 players on your roster (it starts with having 26) there will be the "odd man out". This guy will get the bald head, but this status is assigned randomly. So it can be that in roster X the player A has a bald head, while he has his normal face in roster Y. But there can be the player B, that has a normal head in roster X, while he has a bald head in roster Y. This can also change in the course of a franchise season.

Ah okay I got it. This problem was discussed every series.

When you have more than 25 players on your roster (it starts with having 26) there will be the "odd man out". This guy will get the bald head, but this status is assigned randomly. So it can be that in roster X the player A has a bald head, while he has his normal face in roster Y. But there can be the player B, that has a normal head in roster X, while he has a bald head in roster Y. This can also change in the course of a franchise season.

Yeah it's the 25 men/Generic Faces when I made sure I had 25 men rosters it went away. But you can't use Ty's editor to move players because you get the Black Arms/light Arms bug so you have to do it in game.

Also I noticed that sometimes, even when you count them in game and have 25 men when you open Ty's roster editor and click on the teams tab to check each team it will have 26 players listed total for some teams. That's why I think some people still had the generic face bug even though they manually counted 25 players. So use Ty's editor just to make sure every team has 25 players not manually counting, be sure to do player movements in game though.

Edited by MissionMaximus