Included are the home and away "Rumble" uniforms, as well as scoreboard logos for the Binghamton Rumble Ponies. Also, a crowd file and a colorlist that corresponds to team color changes for these uniforms. It is recommended that you back up all your changes as well as exporting your original colors for all of the Rumble Ponies uniform slots using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12. THIS MOD DOES NOT INCLUDE FONT FOR PLAYER’S NAME.
1) There are 4 files that can be MANUALLY EXTRACTED to the default MLB 2K12 FOLDER. They will overwrite the following:
Your MLB 2K12 directory can be (if you have an x64 version of Windows) either in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mlb 2k12
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW***
2) There is also a BRP_colorlist.txt file that you should IMPORT TO YOUR ROSTER using the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor (Roster Editor is included with this mod)
HOW TO IMPORT THE COLORLIST.TXT FILE:
1) Load up your roster/franchise/career mode using Ty's Roster Editor for MLB 2K12
2) Go to Uniforms, click Import and select the text file.
3) It will notify you when the changes have imported successfully.
Load up MLB2k and enjoy this mod!
Thank you to Kcc for his help and Umachines for his templates.