This zip file contains both the home and away uniforms of the 1912 New York Yankees/Highlanders/Americans. 2012 is the 100th anniversary of the team first wearing a home uniform with pinstripes and an interlocking "NY" logo on the front. While the design of the jersey changed multiple times over the next few decades, the pinstripes and "NY" were permanently reinstated for the 1936 season.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Recommended):
1. Place uniform_nyy_1912A.iff and uniform_nyy_1912H.iff into the 2K12 game directory. (This is likely C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12) You will also need to extract nyy1912.txt, but it can go in any folder as it will only be used once.
2. Download the free MLB 2K12 Roster Editor by tywiggins
3. Open the roster or franchise file that you would like to add the uniforms to
4. Navigate to the "Uniforms" tab.
5. Click "Import" and select nyy1912.txt.
6. Click OK and you should be all set!
If you don't have or want to use the MLB 2K12 Roster Editor, you could alternatively replace the default Yankees retro uniforms. Just rename these uniform files and replace uniform_nyy_cl1.iff and uniform_nyy_cl2.iff. However, the uniform colors will be off.