Mod Help

NYM

I know I created a thread like this but it was locked. Can anyone PM me specifacally what I have to do step by step from downloading stuff to getting templates. I want to know how to mod. Can anyone please do this??

Thanks.

How to mod what? Uniforms, stadiums, faces, portraits?

Search in the FAQ and on the boards, there are some good tutorials out there.

Mostly on uniforms...I heard stadiums were hard an OEdit was a pain in the ***. So can anyone PM me detailing what I have to do from downloading all the neccesary things to mod a uniform.

All you need to mod unis is MVP Studio and a decent graphics editing program. Photoshop, Corel, paintshop pro, etc etc..... You might be able to find a decent free program such as paint.net or gimp, but they will be lacking alot of features that other programs have. Also for paint.net you have to have the microsoft.net framework 1.1 installed which can use up quite a lot of resources. I use kcUNIPSD (templates) and 2xphotoshipwhite tempates by rollie i believe. I dont know if any other program will open photoshop files or not?

Ok I have FuZzes thing downloaded but where do I find templates??????????(ex kcUNIPSD) and 2xphotoshipwhite templates. I checked the download section and no luck.

Archived