The Ballpark in Arlington: Day 99% complete, Night WIP

jamcadbury

preview1.jpg

preview2.jpg

The day version is currently undergoing a private beta test to ensure I missed nothing. I think I might darken the Southwest Airlines billboard a little bit, and touch up a few things, but the day version is more or less done. The night version is a couple of pictures away from being finished, so depending on that timetable I may release the day version separately from the night version or release them at the same time (as I wanted to do originally).

This has been drawn out a lot longer than I ever wanted it to, but it's very close right now.

Unless everyone demands I change the name to Ameriquest Field, it's going to stay as TBIA for this year at least. It was technically still TBIA at the beginning of this season, so that works for me. The only place it's displayed is on the top of the road dugout anyway.

That looks sooooooooo much better than EA's. Incredible work.

As far as the Southwest Airlines ad, you may not necessarily have to darken it. Maybe a thin border (1 pt. maybe?) around it to make it stand out from the sky would work just as well.

And renaming it, I vote an emphatic "NO". It's apalling the way their renaming stadiums for the sake of making a few bucks. I really hope the Kauffman name never gets sold out. :?

Hey can you please tell me what the add to the right of the Bud sign is I am almost done with my xbox mod of this and just dont know what or who sponsers it , I know It has the baseball there, I have made the banner with just the baseball but dont know what it says under it or if there is sponser symbol. I have tried my mod on the pc version as well and looks great really alot better then the xbox one cause xbox will only allow me to have a 1024x1024 stcs file where the pc will allow me to have a 2048x2048 so when you get close to the signs on the xbox you can see the pixels, but the pc version with that high res texture you do not.

The_Super

Archived