Wilson A2000 glove

Jitter

I made a glove as seen here

http://www.geocities.com/coors_18/gloveprew.jpg

The problem is from far away, the glove does not appear correctly. I can not find the file that controls this. The other problem is where the black is in the webbing it is supposed to be an empty space. I do no tthink there is a way to fix that prob though. I used the unpacker and repacker uploaded by raindelay. Any help would be appreciated. If i can fix that maybe Ill create a few more and upload a glove pack if anyone is interested?

Thanks

Kevin

The pirates jersey is one I made. I uploaded it on the site, but its pretty much full blown 2x so if you have any stuttering issues I wouldnt use it. I am working on another one, but not sure what i want to do w/ it yet. It will definitely be more PC friendly though.

I redid the clemens one and it looks better now, I didnt make a pic of it yet though. Here is the one i think looks best so far its the TPX1201.

http://www.geocities.com/coors_18/tpxpreview.jpg

The only problem is if the player is a lefty the writing is all backwards. Not sure if thats fixable or not, but I assume its the same for the others.

yeah the mirroring in game will force the logo backwards. like pretty much everything else. i hope you get this and upload it, IMO it would be a BIG hit here. ESPECIALLY if you can do a first basemans mitt. if you try a first B mitt, i would suggest first seeing if it can be globally assigned via mbpedit to every first baseman. otherwise it would be a big hassle to toggle through each player in game to edit his glove. but i'd be happy just w/ the grey wilson! great job bro.

also i don't know how anyone else feels but, i wouldn't mind seeing the blue and red gloves totally replaced with more natural gloves. maybe an ssk or mizuno, nike, franklin- etc etc.

oh and yes. last years glove mod works fine, there are 2 of them BTW, i prefer the one that bikerjim and i both use.

Ill try to have something uploaded w/ in 2 days or so. I figured out I can make both left and right versions of gloves, you just hvae to be sure to select the right one. Would you guys prefer Left and Right choices for 2 gloves, or 4 seperate glove choices (for only right handed players?). I am still messing around w/ a first base mitt not sure how thats going to turn out, and I plan to make 2 or so catcher mitts. They actually look a lot easier than regular gloves to make.

I dont think a true 1st base mit is possible because all the glove files are the same, and it you dont line up things where they want it doesnt turn out too well. I made one based on Pujol's actual glove, it looks really good during gameplay but not that great if you zoom in real close. I use it for some of my other fielders as well. http://www.geocities.com/coors_18/rawlings.jpg

I made a TPX catchers mit it turned out well just needs a little fine tuning. Right now I got that wilson (i redid it looks better now), the brown TPX, and the Black Rawinlings w/ brown webbing. I did not figure out how to fix how the gloves look from far away, but once I get 2 more catchers mits done I will upload them anyways. I am headed for bed now, but ill work on it when I get up and should have it set to go by tonight.

Archived