A GOOD controller for pc anyone?

The Great Nad

Anyone know what a good controller for pc? I'm looking for something that doesn't loose it's config durning gameplay...I.E. Logitech dual analog. I also want a dual analog controller, so if anyone knows a good controller please give some suggestions.

Thnx

peace

Nad

losing slight function in the left analog stick of the logitec dual analog of kinda of frustrating.I bought a PS2 controll and the adapter and redid the registry and it works good but for some reason i play better useing the logitec even though i have to pause unplug and replug about 3 times a game.I dont know maybe it's because that im so used to it .

Anyone know what a good controller for pc? I'm looking for something that doesn't loose it's config durning gameplay...I.E. Logitech dual analog. I also want a dual analog controller, so if anyone knows a good controller please give some suggestions.

Thnx

peace

Nad

ps2 dual shock is the my controller of choice for everything. I use it for PC, XBOX, and the PS2. You will need the ps2 to usb converter for it to work properly. I still haven't got it to rumble yet. :lol:

I dont know what it is about people with Logitech dual action con. I have heard about calibration issues and the such but let me tell you I have had a set of them for almost a year now and not one problem none. Never a glitch in any game. From Madden, Nhl, Mvp, NbaLive, never a problem with many many hours of use I highly recomend them for any EA. game and this past weekend I saw them on sale for 11.88 what a steal! You cant beat that and if it does screw up you can always take it back so why on earth would you want to spend 10-12 bucks on an adapter 20 on a ps2 con. is beyond me.

Archived