cyberface for CAPs mvpedit problem

bill

how do you install cyberfaces for CAP like Chien Ming Wang or Clint Barmes without using MVPedit. Mvpedit crashes as soon as i try to load up a file, searched the forums cant find any solution.

thanks.

im having a very similar problem...i tried installing the victor diaz/jose reyes cyberfaces and followed all the directions. in mvpedit, i changed the face #s and everything showed up nicely, but in game, no changes. help would be great on this as victor diaz is one of my favorite players and i want to get rid of the ugly *** generic face the game gave him!!

im also new to mvpedit so i could be doing something wrong...suggestions are welcome :D

i cant even get mvpedit to import the data from mvp05. everytime i try the program gets an error and crashes. so is there a way to install these cyberfaces without going to through the mvpedit step?

Make sure u have imported the files to the DATABASE folder.

Bill, there is no way of installing cyberfaces without assigning the specific number to the player. Are u sure u are using the right version of MVPedit? Do u have the game running during importing?

aite man thanks for the responses, i appreciate it. unfortunately on other threads people can be very condescending and they ***** you out if you havent read EVERY SINGLE thread for something you need. i never understood why people can't just be patient and re-type something, especially if its something that will take you 10 seconds because you know all about it!

Archived