FRAPS and problems with Umachines unis

fush12

ok i have a couple of things to talk here....the one question i have is for everyone that uses fraps....what it is your rate usually when you play a game...mine is only 30 at the average and it seems really slow so i was just curious what everyone runs at and is there anything i can do to make it faster?? also I am having some problems with Umachines unis for the Chicago Cubs...for some reason Derrick Lee's sleeve is white with no stripes and the last game I pitched with Zambrano and his was the same...i got some picks to check out from Fraps but I am having a hard time getting them in imageshack for some reason...i think they are to big...but is anyone else having this problem with the jerseys??

These are 2 seperate issues and should b 2 seperate threads.

For fraps, change your resolution lower and you will get less stuttering. by default, the free version of fraps is only 30 FPS. Go to planet gamecam.com adn u will be able to have it run MUCh smoother.-Mo

What do you mean free version of fraps is only 30fps?? I believe you can only record video at 30fps, but the free fraps will measure any rate. ive seen mine at 999 before during some menus and stuff.

it's not a problem with his uniforms, it's a problem with the game itself. umachines, bigbully and i all make unis in 2xlite format. there is a difference this year in the "bigger or chubbier" players, where there is a glitch in the sleeves. so umachines has found the sleeves look nicer in full 2x. 2x doesn't totally fix it but it does look better. it is more noticable with pinstripe and bp unis with stripes. i believe he discovered this AFTER he did the cubs pack. i'm sure he will update it soon enough. since he made the discovery i have started putting 2x sleeves in 2xlite packs for unis w/ stripes as well, everything else is still in 2xlite. hope that explains it better to you.

as for the fraps thing sorry. i just make a minor league uniform put it into the game, take a couple screens and get out. i am of no help w/ that one at all.

Archived